Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Day of Summer

Today was the first official day of summer, though of course we're almost two months into summer already. I think the summer so far has been good for both JoAnna and me. We’re both doing fun and great things, which we’re recording in our personal blog. Speaking of which, if you haven’t checked out JoAnna’s blog yet, you definitely should.

Unsurprisingly I find myself missing JoAnna fairly frequently. The white tiger, Havar, finally made it to our zoo in late May. Too bad we’ll have to wait until the fall for our zoo day.

JoAnna recently reminded me of a site we enjoyed looking at over the semester. It’s a British news site that includes weekly editions of “Sign Language,” a collection of humorous signs from around the world. Anyway, if you want a good laugh then you should check out The Telegraph.

I came across another quote the other day. I recorded it way back in February, but lost it somehow. Thankfully it resurfaced now, just when we have a huge lull in quotable material. So I leave you with yet another fantastic quote:

“I don’t, like, want to make out with God.”
(Kat again. Thanks so much for the wonderful material you provide us with)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I don't remember saying that, but it does sound like something I would say.

    I'm happy to give you quotable things. I always feel warm and fuzzy inside when you quote me.

    ReplyDelete