Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Most Boring Post You Will Ever Read

I go home in 17 days! I have never been so excited to go home before!! But I suppose that's understandable, because lately there have been so many presentations and projects that I feel like it's all I've been doing for the past two weeks!
So, it's obviously been very busy around here. Fortunately, Rebekah and I both have our piles of candy, dating back to Valentine's Day, to keep us sane (or sick).
I find it funny how I still have all the boxes I kept my storage in over summer... and I meant to put them away somewhere. They have actually become part of our decor, however, and it works quite well. You should come by sometime and check it out.
I have realized that I have taken about 30 pictures total of this whole semester and the only ones that have been outside this room are the ones I did for an English project. I know Rebekah only has a few photos, too. I'm thinking this semester hasn't been a very visually stimulating one.
It is so warm and beautiful outside. Mmmmm....
P.S. Tomorrow's Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment