Monday, April 27, 2009

On the First Day of Christmas ...

We’re almost at the end of the semester and our social lives seem to be slowing down. Jo and I really haven’t any crazy adventures in quite some time. Mostly we laugh a lot and there’s this one version of The Twelve Days of Christmas that we both find hilarious. It’s by the two Canadian guys who are the voices for the moose in Brother Bear.

In more exciting news, JoAnna and I are officially living together again next year! We signed a lease on a house with some other awesome girls. We are both way excited! Our house is close to campus and we’ll even be able to walk to classes.

It was supposed to storm and rain today, but it hasn’t. I think we got a few drops, but not even enough to wet the ground. The storms keep hovering around Abilene, never quite reaching us.

On Saturday I slept in until 11:00, which is extremely late for me. But for the first time this semester, JoAnna slept later than me. I think she made it till about 11:30. And that's how exciting our life has been - we've spent all our time sleeping.

And I leave you with a question to ponder.
Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Which is your favourite colour to eat?

1 comment:

  1. I feel lame commenting on our own blog, but you're not here and I just had to express my excitement and surprise about that question; I'd completely forgotten about it! And I don't even remember why it came up in the first place...

    ReplyDelete