Sunday, April 25, 2010

Guilt Post

So, I feel guilty that I haven't posted in a while... so here goes...

Probably the most exciting news is that there is only one week left of classes and then one week of finals! Yesss! Also, I got paid for the first time (finally) since beginning my job at the library. Score!

Rebekah and I set aside a time a few weekends ago to watch the second part in the Twilight Saga: New Moon. It was definitely worth not going to the movie theater and paying 8 bucks. Redbox did just fine with $1. Let's just say that now Rebekah has a new idea for decorating our living room... one that involves a Native American werewolf...

The library has this particular flowery scent to it now. You can especially smell it right when you walk in and - surprise - at my desk at work. Rebekah couldn't smell it for the longest time until she went to my desk. Anyway, turns out that she also has a lotion that smells like it, which may also be a reason for her problems in not smelling it. It's a good scent, but whoever controls it makes it SO strong. We're thinking it comes through the vents. But really, it's just a mystery. If anyone knows its origins and WHY the library smells like an overwhelming garden, please let us know.

Quotes from the past month or so:
"I have no memory." - Rebekah
"When I sing those songs, I imagine that I am a slave." - Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. Haven't noticed the flower fragrance in the library. It's so cold in my area that it stifles the senses. I enjoy reading your musings but no need to feel guilty when you don't post. Make it a pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weirdest thing just happened after I posted my comment. I caught a whiff of a flower fragrance then started sneezing - and I'm at home.

    ReplyDelete