Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rebekah Gives Chuck Norris Nightmares

One of my favorite things about rooming with Rebekah is the fact that her cell phone makes really cool noises. I'll suddenly hear bubbles or chimes or other indescribably cute electronic sounds and it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Another great thing about being her roommate is watching her crochet standing up. Although she's not doing it right now, it makes me laugh when she does. Also, she gives us a reason to have a first aid kit. Good thing I'm prepared to take care of her.

Tonight at dinner I ate a slice of pizza, a couple leaves of spinach (but no more than that because there was something wonky about it), an apple, a glass of water, ice cream, and another piece of pizza. Rebekah ate a lot of vegetables because she is turning into an animal; probably a rabbit, because she seems to particularly enjoy celery and celery reminds me of rabbits. I'm sure she'd rather be a horse but she has yet to take that next step of eating from a trough.

I leave you with this: The only Facebook group you need. Because she chews olive pits with her bare teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment