Friday, September 25, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Jo finally watched The Office. It's about time! Anna and I have been trying to get her to watch this show for ages. And now, finally, she is hooked. Mission accomplished.

Here at our our house, we all are just now getting over various illnesses. Because of this I have literally been holed up in my room all week. Jo says this isn't all that different from normal. That may be true as the week before there was a day when I didn't see Jo at all.

JoAnna now has her dream job; she's working at McDonald's. And she really has been hoping for this job for a while now. I'll have to go order a McFlurry from her sometime. The sad news, is that she now has to miss our Disney movie nights.

We all enjoy cooking together in the kitchen. It reminds us of our kitchen-time in Oxford.Jo made brownies the other day and left the kitchen with adamant demands that Alyssa and I not touch them. She'll never know whether I put my fingers in the brownies or not.

I still have to suffer the laughs of JoAnna. We can rarely study in the same room, because one of us will laugh sooner or later. Normally sooner. Recently she was laughing at the way the light was shining on my face. I know, hilarious, right?

Autumn has finally decided to show up. I guess it had really good timing, since Tuesday was officially the first day of fall. It's been down in the fifties and we've had lots of beautiful rain.

I guess Jo and I need to hang out more. We need more material for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment