Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Well, it's not actually pouring, but it is raining in Abilene right now. It hasn't really rained since October, so this rain is very welcome and delightful. Granted, it's not much rain, but even the slightest amount of moisture is needed.

I continue to be amazed that people actually enjoy reading this. In fact, we received our first fan mail the other day. So our thanks goes out to Spenser who sent us a note all the way from Egypt!

Our last Disney movie was The Hunchback of Notre Dame. That movie is intense, and way darker than I ever realized as a child.

I can't believe that it's been so long since I've posted. I guess I need to work on this a bit. JoAnna's been a bit better about keeping you all up to date. So, my apologies on account of that. Even now I don't really have all that much to say. I haven't seen JoAnna since Spring Break began, so there's no exciting news on that front. But stay tuned, as something fascinating is sure to happen soon.


Attention:
Please send all fan mail to our ACU boxes.
Thank you.
The Management

2 comments:

  1. :-) Rebekah's back!!! ok so I say we hang out before spring break is over.. oo and I love rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can now say that you've officially hung out with JoAnna and me, since we watched Bend It Like Beckham last night!

    ReplyDelete