Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Letters from Rebekah

Dear Jo,

It's funny that you should comment on the humidity difference between California and Abilene. I was already planning to comment on humidity as well. I, however, have gone the other way. Sometimes I think I need a mask and oxygen tank to breathe down here. It's like swimming through the air.

I started watching Glee once Lost was over. My hosts thought it would be a fun show to watch together. It has great music, but you must admit that the show's a little cheesy.

I ran into my car door the other day. Only one other person saw, but it was still embarrassing. I opened my door and stepped out of the car, walking right into my door. I just thought you should know that.

I though of you when I was shopping the other day. all of the grocery stores here have international aisles that include British food. I wanted to by some Ribena, but it was $9 for a bottle. In the end I had to decide against it. I think it would almost be cheaper to just fly to England myself and bring some home. Want to go with me?

Love, Rebekah (your most favouritist friend)

P.S. I hope you find a job. Or maybe you've already found one...?

No comments:

Post a Comment