Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Dream of Mine

JoAnna,

It makes me awfully happy that you think of me when you have water at your side. Maybe you can start thinking of me every single time that you take a drink of water. Then you could think of me all the time!

I have a friend who calls me cockroach killer. Can I call you ant killer? We can both have epic names relating to obliterating insects. How exciting is that!

Since I don't see you daily and haven't been able to share my dreams with you, I though I'd share a short one here.

I was being followed because I had some secret biotechnological weapon. My plan was to use it to destroy the world. I couldn't let anyone find out, so I was going to hide it in my shoe. However, I heard them talking about patting me down. Instead I hid the packet, which contained the weapon, in an ink pen. I barely managed to stuff it away before they caught up with me and I was able to convince them that I never had anything.
I know it's really random, but when do my dreams make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment