Friday, February 6, 2009

Cookies, Chocolate, Tea, and Boys

Last night we had a party in our room, complete with cookies, chocolate, tea, and boys (gasp!). When I brought the second guy up the desk workers looked at me oddly, asking, "Weren't you just down here with a different boy?" Thankfully when we let the third guy in, a new desk worker meant I didn't have to explain the influx of gentlemen into our room. Anyway, we had a good night and enjoyed playing around with the sound effects on my keyboard. JoAnna figured out the perfect combination of sounds to make me giggle incessantly.

We spent yesterday afternoon catching up on Lost. The show gets more confusing every week, but remains fascinating. We all squish onto Katherine's little love seat, pop some popcorn and enjoy the show. Lost is so deeply ingrained within me that I even had a flash-forward in my dream the other night!

Every day JoAnna ends up with more sweets. Her parents must love her a lot. I'm okay with it, though, because I also get to enjoy these treats. So, my thanks goes out to JoAnna's parents.

I didn't have a Greek quiz on Thursday, so that was a welcome relief. However, I do have a test next week, so if I suddenly disappear from the face of the earth, it's because I spontaneously combusted whilst parsing verbs.

Quote of the Day:
"Well, you're both the same shape." (Credit to Kat)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew what parsing meant.

    And I have a feeling that quote will follow me around for a long time.

    ReplyDelete